A seamless all-in-one design for maximum security, comfort and protection!
- Strongest most durable turnout material o the market.
- 1000D ballistic nylon waterproof and breathable outer.
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial lining, with thermobonded fiberfill.
- Fully integrated neck design with V-front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, three secure cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiberfilll for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Fully integrated neck offering one weight from ears to tail and no seams protects the horse from rubbing.
There is no doubt about it – RAMBO’S LAST LONGER!
They are made from Super Strong BALLISTIC NYLON – the stuff they make bulletproof vest from – you can’t get much tougher than that! The SUPER SMOOTHNESS of
this fabric makes it almost impossible for a horse to get a good grip
of it with his teeth; the shiny surface makes them slide right off the
blanket. The smoothness of the fabric also gives Horseware’s unique
AquaTrans™ coating a stable structure to bond to which helps it to stay
long lasting – we are so confident in this we GUARANTEE the RAMBO® turnout Blankets for 3 Years!
No Seams or Gussets mean a RAMBO® turnout
eliminates the weakest link of many horse blankets. They are made from
one whole piece of Ballistic Nylon and the non-slip design means the
blanket will sit comfortably on your horse rather than having to strap
it to him with long surcingles and leg straps - A RAMBO® turnout will
literally FLOAT on your horse.
Rambo® Turnout 3 Year Guarantee
We have such faith in our Aquatrans coating technology that we are prepared to guarantee that your blanket will remain waterproof and breathable for a minimum of 3 years!
The Best Your Horse Can Get!
Please click on the Gold Three year warranty to fill out the form within 90 days of the purchase date. The unique number of your Rambo® MUST be included on the form to be eligible for the guarantee. This number is found on the inside of the front of the blanket.